|Serving Size: 1 chicken breast 1/4 recipe
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 358||Calories from Fat 117|
|Total Fat 13g||20%|
| Saturated Fat 5g||25%|
|Total Carbohydrate 22g||7%|
| Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
|Unofficial Pts+: 9|
(Old Pts: 8)
Percent of Calories from:
Fat: 32.7% Carb: 24.6% Protein: 40.2%
|(Total may not equate 100% due to rounding.)|
INGREDIENTS:chicken breast halves (boneless, skinless), flour, fresh shell eggs or egg substitute, Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs (dry), butter or margarine, tomatoes, fresh basil, garlic, olive oil or vegetable oil, salt, pepper.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb.)
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten or 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp butter or margarine, melted
- 2 large tomatoes, seeded & diced
- 3 Tbsp minced fresh basil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tbsp olive or vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
Yields 4 servings.
- Place flour and eggs in separate shallow bowls. Dip chicken in flour, then in eggs.
- Place chicken planks in a greased 13-inch x 9-inch x 2-inch baking dish.
- Combine the Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, and butter, and sprinkle over chicken.
- Loosely cover baking dish with foil and bake at 375°F for 20 minutes.
- Uncover baking dish and bake 5-10 minutes longer or until top is golden brown.
- In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Spoon this mixture over the chicken.
- Return baking dish to the oven for 3-5 minutes or until tomato mixture is heated thoroughly.
COMPANY INFORMATION:Egg Beaters™ by Nabisco Brands, Inc.
UPDATED ON: 2/26/2003
|Dietary Food Exchanges:|
4.5 Lean Protein
KEYWORDS FOR SEARCH:
calories fat carbohydrate cholesterol sodium protein nutritional information food labels chickenrecipes chickenbreastmeats chickenbreasts boneless deboned BruschettaChicken brushetta chickens poultrymeats whitemeat halves halfs halved
DietFacts is NOT associated with any food companies, manufacturers, distributors or restaurants. Do not send us product complaints or questions about availability. You will need to send your comments directly to the makers of this product.
Dietfacts.com has obtained information directly from product labels, nutritional guides provided by the companies of the respective products, USDA data, or sources otherwise noted. While we make every effort to ensure that this information is up-to-date and correct, we cannot guarantee accuracy. You are advised to read and verify the food label of any product prior to purchase. If you believe the nutritional information for this product is incorrect, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org For help in understanding and using the Nutrition Facts panel on food labels, visit the U.S. Food and Drug Administration web site.